WE NEED YOUR HELP
We need to move our mint-condition Tornado coin-op to another location, soon. It's been a well behaved member of our family for almost six months now, but it's time for this bird to fly. We are seeking the best possible win-win-win scenario.
So we are asking you, the foosball world, what's the best way to get rid of an absolutely perfect Tornado coin-op? (Our first choice would be to find a local bar/pub/tap room that would want to become part of our foosball/beer empire)
If you know of any places that have room for a table AND would want to add something like this to their establishment, please pass this along to them.
IF YOU HAVE A BAR/TAP ROOM -- READ ON...We are giving away a professional coin-op foosball table that had a $1500 MSRP. Sure, it's used, so it's worth less but this baby is absolutely mint condition. If your bar/grill type business wants to acquire this, below is the foosball pre-nup to which you must agree.
OWNERSHIPWe are "giving" you the table but we retain ownership.
Our "giving" means: We will physically transfer it to your location however we retain full ownership. The giving is is real, but how you behave directly influences how long the giving part continues.
We have a few simple rules that must be agreed to before we can make delivery. And, should you not honor any of these rules, we can and will swoop-in to "reacquire" said table.
The table ...
- must not be transported away from where the table is initially delivered (you can't move it to Delta Tau Delta for a weekend party)
- must normally be available for use by customers on a daily basis
- can be moved for an event to make room
- must be leveled after each move
- requires adequate lighting (at a minimum is at least a 60W bulb at a distance not greater than 4' from the playing surface)
- must have at least 8 official balls
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- the table should never be used as a drink stand (this is why we have the foosball beer blockers)
- a dedicated foos beverage table must be provided at all times
- beer blockers must not be removed
- table must be kept locked at all times
- if the table jams, the keys must be kept on site to remedy that immediately
- table has a coin-op but it MUST not be configured to require quarters ( foosball must be free)
- a donation box is required as $ is needed to maintain the table
- table must be "wiped down" at least once per week. (this includes the surface and the rods)
- only lubricant to be used on the table is Lemon Pledge